Learn how to interpret the performance-based requirements of the OSHA process safety management (PSM) regulation and the prevention program portion of the EPA risk management program (RMP) rule (the PSM regulations). You will also learn how to develop and implement a cost-effective PSM program for a single facility or an entire corporation.
Combine Process Safety Management course with Compliance Auditing and save!
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Those needing to implement or maintain an effective PSM program
- Those who will be leading compliance auditing and risk management program compliance efforts
- Anyone who deals with industry regulators
What Will I Learn in This Course?
- Learn how to determine whether your facility is covered by OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.119 and EPA's 40 CFR 68
- Develop the understanding necessary to explain the PSM requirements to others in your company who need to understand the issues
- Discover a range of options for compliance that will allow you to develop a PSM program that addresses your specific needs
- Immediately apply what you have learned in the course to help your company satisfy OSHA PSM and related EPA RMP requirements
- Get up-to-the-minute information on OSHA and EPA regulatory enforcement activities and interpretations from the recognized leader in the field
- Receive guidance from instructors who have real-world experience in developing and installing PSM programs in a variety of facilities
- Learn to avoid costly mistakes made by others
From the Knowledge Center
Process Safety Management Toolkit
Improving safety performance depends on designing and implementing effective, risk based PSM programs. Request our toolkit to access webinars, articles and training resources focused on risk reduction and promoting safety culture best practices.
Request Access Explore Knowledge Center