In this compliance audit training course, you will learn to perform compliance auditing of process safety management (PSM) and risk management program (RMP) systems in accordance with OSHA and EPA regulations. Attendees will also learn the fundamentals of compliance auditing as well as how to perform compliance auditing of PSM and RMP programs, document the audit results, and structure reports for optimal effectiveness.
Combine this course with Process Safety Management Compliance and save!
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Anyone who needs to develop an auditing program, which is suggested in Appendix C of OSHA's PSM regulation
- Those needing to design or improve an overall auditing program for either a facility or company
- Those with good PSM regulatory knowledge should take the Compliance Auditing with PSM Overview course . You can also first take the Process Safety Management course  which provides a more in-depth review of the PSM requirements.
What Will I Learn in This Course?
- Learn the fundamentals of auditing to help you structure effective PSM/RMP audits
- Receive auditing tools based on programs that have been successful at companies like yours
- Gain experience in an audit team environment with real-time constraints
- Immediately begin using the auditing tools you get in this course to determine your facility’s PSM/RMP compliance
- Practice auditing techniques, interviewing personnel, and obtaining consensus among team members
- Obtain hands-on experience in reviewing PSM/RMP programs and documentation and in writing specific, concise audits
- 1.2 CEUs, 1.2 COCs, 2.0 CMs, ABIH approval #10-216
- 2 Days in person
- 3 Days, 11am - 5pm Virtual Instructor Led