Learn practical methods for performing process hazard analyses (PHAs) of systems, procedures, and computer software using the hazard and operability (HAZOPs), what if / what-if, and checklist analysis techniques that address federal regulatory requirements. Qualify as a "knowledgeable" PHA leader, as required by OSHA and EPA, and be eligible for certification as a PHA leader.
This course is also available as Process Hazard Analysis Leader with LEADER Software.
Who Should Attend This PHA Course?
Anyone who needs to learn how to apply HAZOP, what-if, and checklist analyses to any process or system in industries such as chemical, petroleum, pulp and paper, explosives, mining, iron and steel, pharmaceuticals, and consumer products
Benefits of Attending THIS Process Hazard Analysis Training:
- Learn from experts how to perform a PHA, including collecting information, selecting the team, leading a meeting, and documenting results
- Focus on human factors issues to analyze procedures in areas such as startup, shutdown, and maintenance
- Take home valuable materials to help you on the job
- 2.6 CEUs, 2.6 COCs, 4.34 CMs, ABIH approval #10-222
- 3.1 CEUs, 3.1 COCs, 4.34 CMs, ABIH approval #10-222 (5-day course)