Learn about the mandated components of a risk management program (RMP) and how to implement a compliance strategy. Learn the basics of hazard assessments, emergency response programs, and risk management plans (RMPlans) as well as the current rulemaking and enforcement initiatives such as EPA audits.
Prerequisite(s): Students should attend Process Safety Management Compliance to learn about the prevention program requirements.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Anyone involved in the development and communication of RMPlans as required by EPA's RMP rule 40 CFR 68
What Will I Learn in This Course
- Learn how to perform and document hazard assessments
- Learn how to upgrade your OSHA process safety management program and emergency response program to meet EPA's requirements
- Use the results of these required programs to help make risk management decisions
- Document the results in a format that the public will understand
- 0.7 CEU, 0.7 COC, 1.17 CM, ABIH approval #10-219
Mr. Michael Roberts - Senior Engineer and Manager of Consequence Analysis, ABS Consulting