This course teaches you how to use the Risk Based Process Safety (RBPS) guidelines to design a new process safety management (PSM) system, correct a deficient PSM system or improve PSM practices. This new framework for process safety builds upon the original ideas published by the Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS) in the early 1990s. It integrates industry lessons learned over the intervening years; applies the management system principles of plan, do, check, act; and organizes them in a way that will be useful to all organizations – even those with relatively low-hazard activities – throughout the life cycle of a process or operation
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Anyone who is unfamiliar with the CCPS framework for the next generation of PSM
- Anyone whose company is challenged by inadequate management system performance, resource pressures, or stagnant process safety results
What Will I Learn in This Course?
- Learn how to apply the next-generation PSM system from the people who wrote the book
- Learn how to improve existing PSM elements or effectively develop new elements
- Learn how to measure the performance of your RBPS elements
- 1.2 CEUs, 1.2 COCs, 2.0 CMs, ABIH approval #10-218
Mr. Henrique Paula - Senior Consultant, ABS Group
Mr. William Bradshaw - Senior Risk/Reliability Engineer, ABS Consulting