Learn how to evaluate and update your existing risk management plan (RMPlan) to comply with the 5-year resubmission requirements of EPA's risk management program (RMP) rule (40 CFR 68). This 1-day course provides expert guidance and proven techniques, developed by our engineers during many years of RMP compliance work, for assessing and updating RMPlans in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Those who have been given the responsibility of preparing and resubmitting/correcting a risk management plan (RMPlan) to meet the requirements of 40 CFR 68 for their facility
- Anyone who needs to confirm that their facility or company has covered all regulatory responsibilities under 40 CFR 68 prior to resubmitting the RMPlan
What Will I Learn in This Course?
- Learn the pitfalls and mistakes most commonly made when correcting and/or updating RMPlans
- Receive an update on the most recent guidance provided by EPA on RMP rule requirements, interpretations, and resubmitting RMPlans
- Receive guidance/tools that will help you efficiently and cost effectively update and submit your revised RMPlan
- Gain experience in assessing/updating example RMPlans in an interactive workshop setting
- Learn ways to maintain your RMPlan to make future resubmittals easier
- 0.7 CEU, 0.7 COC, 1.17 CM, ABIH approval #10-220
Mr. Michael Roberts - Senior Engineer and Manager of Consequence Analysis Services, ABS Consulting
Mr. John Schaefer - Risk/Reliability Engineer, ABS Consulting