Reliability Management eLearning presents the fundamental concepts and tools for reliability management. The oversight and control of reliability activities is a management role. Reliability management enables the creation of a reliable product, service or system through the allocation of resources to enable the right activities and analysis.
The course begins with three definitions of reliability: the common usage, the statistical definition, and the programmatic reference. The relationship between a loss function and equipment failures, human errors, and management systems is explained.
Topics covered during the course include:
- the relationships of performance shaping factors (PSFS) and human performance
- a discussion of the key elements of reliability management
- a definition of reliability analysis
- an explanation of the information available from a reliability analysis
- a description of root cause analysis (RCA)
- an overview of RCM tools including Pareto analysis and failure modes and effects analysis
- a discussion of the steps needed for creating a reliability management program.
Bundle and Save! The Asset Integrity bundled course sells for $240.00 (4 courses for a savings of $20.00). Click here to bundle.
Course can be viewed for one year from date of purchase. Certificate available upon completion of course.
Want to deploy this course on your company LMS? Contact us for more information.
A focused process for asset and facility improvement allows an organization to achieve business objectives. From shareholders to project managers, a common goal of improved performance will increase return on assets, increase and extend the life of assets and build confidence in operations.
Lesson 1: What is Reliability
Lesson 2: Overview of Three Principles for Achieving Reliability Excellence
Lesson 3: Reliability Program Development