Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) elearning presents the fundamental concepts and tools for RCM and for understanding preventive maintenance requirements and failure mitigation strategies. The course begins with the definition of RCM as a systematic analysis process based on understanding system functions, system functional failures, component failures, and results in failure management strategies.
Topics covered during the course include:
- the rationale and benefits of RCM
- the seven basic questions of RCM which focus on the asset or system being reviewed
- how to perform an RCM
- the definition of selected RCM terms
- failure management strategies including the relationship between equipment life periods and maintenance task types
- an overview of RCM tools including Pareto analysis and failure modes and effects analysis
- a discussion of the steps needed to perform an RCM analysis.
Bundle and Save! The Asset Integrity bundled course sells for $240.00 (4 courses for a savings of $20.00). Click here to bundle.
Course can be viewed for one year from date of purchase. Certificate available upon completion of course.
Want to deploy this course on your company LMS? Contact us for more information.
|Reliability Centered Maintenance
Our introductory Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) training presents the fundamental concepts and tools for RCM and for understanding preventive maintenance requirements and failure mitigation strategies.
Lesson 1: What is RCM
Lesson 2: Overview of failure management strategy
Lesson 3: Overview of RCM tools
Lesson 4: RCM analysis steps