This course provides an in-depth review of OSHA's general industry standards and a comprehensive look at the requirements for the more frequently referenced standards and letters of interpretation. It presents detailed information on how to implement the provisions of the OSH Act in the workplace, your rights and responsibilities under the OSH Act, what to expect from an OSHA inspection, the appeals process, written program requirements, training requirements, and recordkeeping. Special emphasis is placed on those areas that are viewed as the most hazardous, using OSHA standards as a guide.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Anyone who needs to know OSHA policies, scope, application, procedures, and standards as well as general industry safety and health principles
- Designed for all types of private and public sector organizations
What Will I Learn in This Course?
- Increase your knowledge of your obligations
- Discover OSHA's priorities and how they impact you
- Look closely at hazard communications, OSHA’s most frequently cited standard
- Learn the details of strategic planning for an OSHA inspection
- Find out what to expect in the future from OSHA
- 3.1 CEUs, 3.1 COCs, 5.01 CMs, ABIH approval #10-283
DURATION: 5 DAYS
Stacy Foret, CPEA - Principal-in-Charge