This course emphasizes hazard review techniques commonly used to evaluate changes. It also focuses on improving existing programs for management of change (MOC) and pre-startup safety review (PSSR). You will also learn about other topics such as managing changes during the construction phase of major capital projects, managing personnel changes, and using software systems to manage change. Although the techniques covered in this course meet process safety management requirements, the focus is on effectiveness and efficiency, not simply complying with regulations.
Combine this course with Advanced PHA Leader and Revalidating Process Hazard Analyses and save!
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Those who need to recognize change and common change initiators
- Those who need to make sure that risks are understood
- Those who evaluate controls to manage risk
- Those who follow through to confirm that changes are implemented as intended
What Will I Learn in This Course?
- Enhanced learning through a combination of workshops and lectures
- Learn to manage change effectively both to fulfill requirements and to gain a competitive advantage
- 1.2 CEUs, 1.2 COCs, 2.0 CMs, ABIH approval #10-226
Mr. David Whittle - Director of Process Safety Services, ABS Consulting