This 3-day course assists professionals in the offshore oil and gas industry by providing an overview of the regulatory approaches used by various countries around the world including the United States, United Kingdom, Norway, Brazil, Australia, the Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and West Africa (Angola).
Participants will receive an introduction to prescriptive and performance-based approaches to regulating the offshore oil and gas industry. The course also includes an introduction to international standards organizations and how the standards produced by these organizations are used by regulators.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- This course is designed for those with at least 5 years of experience in the Offshore Oil and Gas industry.
- This course is valuable for engineers, inspectors and administrative personnel.
What Will I Learn in This Course?
- Fundamentals of international regulations for Offshore Oil & Gas Industry and how they apply to course participants including:
- international agencies
- industry associations
- industry representatives
- Regulatory approaches in various countries with emphasis on Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- HSE management in international offshore operations and their applicability to your company
- Industry standards organizations and how standards are used by international regulatory agencies
DURATION: 3 DAYS
Henrique Paula - Senior Consultant, ABS Group