Learn the ins and outs of environmental laws and regulations during this interactive 5-day course. Instructors review the background of each environmental law/regulation, delve into the specifics, provide expert insights into how the laws and regulations may apply to your facility, and teach practical compliance strategies. Working examples of permits and reporting requirements are provided in some cases. The course covers all major environmental laws and regulations such as the Clean Air Act (CAA). There is also a section on PCBs, asbestos, lead, storage tanks, environmental auditing, inspections, and management strategies. If you are new to managing and reporting on environmental compliance issues, this is the course for you. If you are a seasoned veteran in the world of EH&S, this is an excellent refresher course to meet annual training needs.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Those new to managing and reporting on environmental compliance issues
- Those who need a refresher course to meet annual training requirements
What Will I Learn in This Course?
- Gain insights into the major environmental laws and regulations
- Learn practical compliance strategies to enhance your company's bottom line
- Sort through complex laws and regulations
- Learn about lesser-known laws concerning PCBs, asbestos, lead, etc.
- Share compliance experiences with other EH&S personnel from different industries and agencies
- IHMM – 2.5 CMPs; NESHTA – 40 CE hours; NEHA – 32.5 CE hours; 3.1 CEUs, 3.1 COCs, 5.01 CMs, ABIH approval #10-249
DURATION: 5 DAYS
Stacy Foret, CPEA - Principal-in-Charge