This course offers a comprehensive look at the Clean Air Act, including Title V permits, State Implementation Plans (SIPs), National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS), preconstruction permits, New Source Review, risk management planning, and other topics.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Those new to the clean air field
- Those needing updating on Clean Air regulations and requirements
What Will I Learn in This Course?
- Gain insight into the activities that are regulated by law
- Learn the process for obtaining a Title V permit
- Get the latest information on New Source Review rules
- Learn about the latest air quality standards
- Review strategies for developing a cost-effective permitting and compliance program
- IHMM – 2.0 CMPs; ABIH & AIHA – 4.0 CMPs; NESHTA – 32 CE Hrs; NEHA – 26 CE Hrs; 2.6 CEUs, 2.6 COCs, 4.34 CMs, ABIH approval #10-253
DURATION: 4 DAYS